TRAINING COURSE DESCRIPTION
MikroTik Basic training course was designed to make students familiar with RouterOS software and RouterBoard products.
The Training course includes 1 day of hands-on training and intense lab workshops with basic concept.
316-F1, 4th floor, Jeff Heights Gulburg iii Lahore
For Training Information
+92 322 4611722
+92 322 7950967
Anyone can join this Training,
What is the target audience?
- This course is intended for anyone interested in learning MikroTik from basic.
- Anyone who want to build the carrier in networking
August 29, 2019
Training Terms and Conditions
- The duration of the training is 1 day
- The Training Time 09:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Training Language would be English, Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi
- Minimum 20 Students required to Conduct this Training, In case required participants does not registered 1 day before this training date then this Training considered suspend or delay, Your full payment may refunded on your request.
- you must have to payout for this training to ensure your availability and enrollment
- In case any participant don`t want to take part in this training after payout then his payment can not be refunded but he can take part in next training session.
- We will send you the invitations to your email addresses once you confirm the payments. (make an account at mikrotik.com to enroll yourself for the training).
- This training is FREE for those who already enrolled for next MTCNA training session.
- Every candidate must bring their own Laptop and mouse, Laptops must be Virus Free and fast enough to help you for faster browsing. (This is a very important, in previous training it happened a lot when the candidates couldn’t continue their exams, just because their laptops got stuck)
- Every candidate must bring their own several short UTP RJ45 cables and power extension cables.
We will provide :
- 2 coffee breaks
- Training Lab Material ( Class use only )
- we are not responsible for accommodation and traveling
Introduction to MikroTik RouterOS
- Internet Protocol
- How internet working
- OSI Layer 7
- Different between IP Public and Private
- Using exam simulator in mikrotik official website
- Student can measure their skill in TCP/IP basic concept
- Trainer will understand in the capabilities of each student
What is RouterBoard and RouterOS
- How to use telnet, ssh, wibox, webfig, mac telnet, mac wibox and serial console
- Introduction MikroTik command line
- Architecture RouterBoard
- System packets introduction and management
- How to upgrade and downgrade MikroTik RouterOS
- Manage Router User
- Manage User Privilege
- Manage RouterOS services
- Binary and script backup
- Saving and reload backup
- Automatic backup
- Editing export file
- Level of license
- Differential features
- How to use license key
- Using Netinstall
- Reinstall RouterBoard
- Reset Router
Make simple topology to using MikroTik router to connect between LAN and WAN, using features:
- DHCP Client
- Default Gateway
- NAT Masquarade
- Certified Training Courses
- Certification Exam
- Scope and Value of MikroTik in Market