MikroTik Advanced training workshop session is designed to troubleshoot running issue.
These module are limited and short, for details please attend proper class according to MikroTik Training course
This Workshop Training includes 1 or 2 days of hands-on training and intense lab workshops with experts level concept.
Only professional can join this online Workshop.
What is the target audience?
- Trainee must have at-least MikroTik basic knowledge to attempt this session.
- This course is intended for anyone interested in learning advance MikroTik RouterOS topics.
- Anyone who want to build the carrier in networking.
Online Workshop Terms and Conditions:
- Training Language would be English, Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi
- Minimum 1 Students required to Conduct this Training as a Private.
- Minimum 5 Students required to Conduct this Training as a Group.
- you must have to payout for this training to ensure your availability and enrollment.
- All Govt.Taxes are inclusive in mentioned Price.
- In case any participant don`t want to take part in this training after payout then his payment can not be refunded but he can take part in next training session.
- Trainee must have 2 PC/ Laptops, one for live meeting & one for LABs
- Trainee must have 2 MikroTik Routers included wireless interface.
- Trainee must have minimum 5Mbps Internet connection
- Headphone and mic should be working fine..
Choose and enroll in your desire Module for Training.
- Firewall Filter, NAT, RAW , Mangle, Connection Tracking rules and usages
- Duration: 8 hours/2 days
- Use of Queues ( Simple queues, Queue Tree and other QoS Kinds )
- Duration: 4 hours / 1day
- How PPPoE is important to an ISP.
- VPN tunnels and usage
- Duration 4 hours/1 day
- To be discussed on Workshop day.
- Duration 3 hours/1 day
- DMA Radius Manager, how to Operate
- Zalpro Radius ISP CRM, how to Operate.
- MikroTik User-manager, how to Operate.
- Duration 8 hours/2 day
- Static routing and OSPF concept labs
Duration 8 hours/2 days