MikroTik Certified Wireless Engineer (MTCWE) Certification includes the knowledge of 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wireless protocols, securities and protection of wireless networks, the Nstreme and NV2 MikroTik Wireless protocols, Wireless Distribution System, Wireless Mesh, tuning and troubleshooting of wireless networks.
The course includes 2 days of hands-on training and intense lab workshops. Those students who take the course and pass the examination at the end of the course will receive full certification from MikroTik.
Valid MTCNA Certificate Number.
What is the target audience?
- This course is intended for anyone interested in learning MikroTik Wireless.
- WISP Owner / Wireless Engineer
- Wireless Consultant
- Anyone who want to build the carrier in wireless networking
By the end of this training session, the student will be familiar with wireless in MikroTik . He will also be able to configure outdoor wireless link , indoor access point, soft handover wireless client.
- The duration of the training is 2 days
- The timings would be from 09:00 to 17:00 hours.
- The passing grade is 60%, if you pass the exam your certificate will be immediately available in your MikroTik account (PDF format)
- For those who score between 50-59%, will get a second chance. (Free of cost and the same day).
- We will send you the invitations to your email addresses once you confirm the payments. (make an account at mikrotik.com to enroll yourself for the training)
- Your names and particulars should be as on your previous certificates, be very careful about the capital letters (for example if you type your name as … azfar hameed khan… it will be printed on your certificate in the same way. So we suggest you type in subjective case or in capital letters)
- Please try the example test in your mikrotik.com account to get a better picture about the online exam.
- Please Note, We are not providing hotel stay.
- Every candidate must bring their own Router with at least 1 Wlan Interface, I suggest hap-Lites.
- Every candidate must bring their own several short UTP RJ45 cables and power extension cables.
- Every candidate must bring their own Laptop and mouse, Laptops must be Virus Free and fast enough to help you for faster browsing. (This is a very important, in previous trainings it happened a lot when the candidates couldn’t continue their exams, just because their laptops got stuck)
- On the last day of the training there will be an online exam of 60 minutes. (25 questions each.)