In the world of computers, networking is the practice of linking two or more computing devices together for the purpose of sharing data. Networks are built with a combination of computer hardware and computer software. Some explanations of networking found in books and tutorials are highly technical, designed for students and professionals, while others are geared more to home and business uses of computer networks. Networking Fundamentals is prerequisite of MTCNA.
For Training Information
+92 322 4611722
+92 322 7950967
The student must have 10 grade ( metric Class ) Pass to attend this class.
What is the target audience?
- This course is intended for anyone interested in learning MikroTik from basic.
- Network Engineer
- IT Network Infrastructure
- Anyone who want to build the carrier in networking
- Networking Fundamentals is prerequisite of MTCNA
October 23, 2019
Training Terms and Conditions
- The duration of the training is 1 day
- The Training Time 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Training Language would be English, Urdu.
- Every candidate must bring their own Laptop and mouse, Laptops must be Virus Free and fast enough to help you for faster browsing.
- we are not responsible for accommodation and traveling