Networking Fundamentals Course Description
In the world of computers, networking is the practice of linking two or more computing devices together for the purpose of sharing data. Networks are built with a combination of computer hardware and computer software. Some explanations of networking found in books and tutorials are highly technical, designed for students and professionals, while others are geared more to home and business uses of computer networks. Networking Fundamentals is prerequisite of MTCNA.
Terms and Conditions:
- The student must have 10 grade ( 10th Class attempted ) to attend this class.
- Every candidate must bring their own Laptop and mouse.
- Laptops must be Virus Free and fast enough to help you for faster browsing.
- This course is 100% free for those Students who already Enrolled to MTCNA Training Class
What is the target audience?
- This course is intended for anyone interested in learning Networking from basic.
- Network Engineer
- IT Network Infrastructure
- Anyone who want to build the carrier in networking
- Networking Fundamentals is prerequisite of MTCNA
- History of Networking in details
- Networking types and Typologies
- History of OSI Model.
- In detail concept
- Internet Protocol and TCP model in Details
- What is Ethernet in actual ?
- Concept of MAC address in details
- Use of Ports in Networking in details
- What is IPv4 address and its usage in details
- IPv4 divisions in details
- IPv6 concept in short
- Networking hardware specification, usage and concept.
- Cabling, RJ45